- Multi-Level Washing
- Variable pressure washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
- Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condensates on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains to the sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package ™ 48 dB
- Three layers of insulation ™ bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
- Accommodates 14 international place settings
- Two position adjustable upper rack allows for taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack
- Two stemware cradles/cup shelves
- Adjustable tines
- Lower rack ™ four rows adjustable tines for easy loading of pans
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket
- Pots/Pans Plus ™ Extra-heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans ™ Heavy soil level
- Regular Wash ™ Normal soil level
- Daily Wash ™ Medium soil level
- Quick Wash ™ 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold ™ Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Half Load ™ Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Auto Tablet ™ Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Delay Start ™ Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Sanitize Function ™ Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator
- Cycle run floor indicator light
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available with wrapped Stainless Steel Door Panel installed
- Model Number
- RVDW103SS - 24" Dishwasher w/Installed Viking Stainless Steel Panel
- NOTE: For exclusive finish door panels please select the FDW103(WS) model and add RVDP324 accessory.
- Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package
- Multi-Level Power Wash
- LCD Control Panel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.