A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 1000 Series Beverage Center is the ultimate home bar companion. This model is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to store a combination of wine and beverages, U-Line's 1000 Series installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting and can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three-quarter extension black coated wine racks
- Two adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 45°F
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 16 wine bottles (750 ml) and 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.4 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 1/4" (514mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||106 lb (48 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.