We value you and your time. It is our goal to deliver your products on time and with as little hassle as possible. To achieve this please take the time to check that the pathway to the appliance installation area is free and clear of any furniture or safety hazards. Please check to make sure all doors and openings are the correct width and height for the product to navigate through. Again, it is our goal to make your delivery as hassle free as possible and provide excellent service.
Delivery Terms, Conditions and Agreement:
1. Safety Hazards:
Our staff is like our family and we take their safety very seriously. If upon arrival the delivery team sees hazards / dangerous obstructions and / or conditions along the installation path they will immediately notify you and request that you pick a new location for the drop off spot. We can schedule a service call for installation at a later date when the safety issues have been taken care of.
2. Product Installation Pathway Or Area Is Not Ready:
If upon arrival there are large amounts of obstacles like furniture and / or building supplies in the way, or if the installation area is not ready or prepped to fully install, the delivery team will notify you immediately to pick a new designated drop off spot that is free from obstacles and obstructions. We can schedule a service call for installation at a later date when the area is ready.
3. Doorways / Openings Are Too Small:
If upon arrival it is clear that the product cannot be installed, don’t worry we will work with you to solve this issue. Please know that most products can be returned as long as the box has not been opened. If you would like to return the product there will be a restocking fee. Please understand that once we notify you during the sale of the dimensions of the product it is your responsibility to make sure it will fit into its installation location. If prior to delivery you realize that it cannot fit, we will swap it out with another item or give you a refund minus the restocking fee. Please understand that it costs us money to ship the product to and from our store.
4. Product Is Delivered Damaged:
If upon delivery the staff take note of damages to your product please do not worry. We will immediately notify you of the damage and will file a warranty claim on your behalf. We will move as quickly as possible to repair or replace the product at no cost to you.
- Please remember our delivery team has more deliveries to make and it is not fair to our other customers when our delivery team is late because your delivery / installation location or pathway was not ready to receive your product. Your delivery / installation should not take more than 45 minutes max.
- If the delivery takes longer than 45 minutes or 1,2 or 3 of the conditions above have occurred, we will need to find an alternative drop off point and, if you like, schedule a service call for you at cost.
- Delivery reschedules must be made 48 hours in advance or we will need to charge another delivery fee. Your appliances are unboxed and inspected and any conversions that need to be made are done. The trucks are loaded 24 to 48 hours prior to delivery.
- Some items cannot be returned if the box has been opened. Please make sure to measure & re-measure prior to opening any boxes. If you’re working with a contractor, please let the contractor know. You will be informed prior to your purchase of any product that cannot be returned if opened.
- $35: Delivery charge for all items on your invoice to your desired address, up to 35 miles from our location and $2 extra per loaded mile. This does not include oversized / heavy items, long-distance or island deliveries (please see below description). Delivery charge is per trip - when requesting items from an order to be delivered separately, each trip will incur a $35 delivery charge.
- $150: Oversized, heavy item delivery charge. You will have been notified prior to the sale of the products that are classified with this delivery fee. These products / items are so heavy and big that they require 3 to 4 employees to move and deliver the product safely and take more time. The cost is a one-time fee that will cover all multiple items in that same delivery.
- $20: Appliance removal fee per item of similar size.
- Store pick up is free
Hoses & Electrical Cables:
Due to our liability insurance, we must use new hoses and electrical lines when we install an appliance. If you would like to install your own appliance then you are more than welcome to buy new connectors or reuse your original connectors but this is not recommended.